Bench Height ESD Vinyl Chair A45-VCON
ESD conductive vinyl upholstered handmade chair designed to fit most body types. Ergonomic benefits include lumbar support and seat cushion constructed of highly durable molded foam covered with vinyl to help reduce stress, back pain and increased comfort during extended sitting durations. This static-safe draft chair efficiently controls static charge generated by sitting and discharge it safely through the floor grounds preventing problems that are often caused by static discharge, essential for industries that works with or fabricates electronic components such as computers, cellphones, automotive, aviation, printers, medical devices, painting devices, converting process, packaging and fulfillment process or other electronic manufacturer. The pneumatic adjustment lever will allow you to easily adjust the seat to your desired height. The chrome footring can also be adjusted to your height preference. The heavy-duty base is constructed to withstand daily use. Its frame sits on double-wheeled five stars ESD casters that offers mobility over most floors and allows 360 degrees swivel to get maximum use of your workspace without strain. Includes five years warranty that covers normal hour shift use only (for more information read the Warranty Policy document).
- Available in multiple colors.
- 18″ diameter Footrest.
- ESD static-safe material.
- Easy assembly instructions.
- Armrest option sold separately.
- Pneumatic adjustment three-lever FLC option sold separately.
- 13″ high X 15.5″ wide Low Back, larger backrests have different prices.
- Rubber Edge Banding on seat and back for better protection of the Vinyl.
- 2.5″ Thick high resilient density foam padded back and seat for better comfort.
Colors may vary according to the screen resolution.